We hope this guide will answer any questions you may have and ensure you have an amazing shopping experience with us. If you have a question that is not addressed here, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we are always happy to assist!
What are your earrings made from?
- All of our leather earrings are hand made from high grade genuine leather. Other earring styles are made from various materials. All hooks and ear studs are nickel free.
Where is your store located?
- Copper & Quinn is an online boutique based out of Prosper, Texas. We currently do not have a physical retail location and we operate exclusively online.
- We want to ensure that your shopping experience with Copper & Quinn is one that you are completely satisfied with! We are always happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us by emailing us at email@example.com
Can I use a gift card and a discount code together?
- The answer to this is YES, you may use a gift card and discount code together! This applies if the gift card was purchased or gifted to you after being purchased AS a gift card or is the result of a return that you received a gift card as a store credit for. Your gift card code will be used at checkout as a form of payment (like a credit card or paypal) and can be used after you apply your discount code. If you won a giveaway, or received a discount code another way, you can not use more than one code per order, so you will not be able to use both together.
Am I able to modify or cancel my order once it has been submitted?
- We take pride in getting your package to your doorstep as quickly as possible. This means that we try and have your order ready to go within hours of receiving it, but if we're able to adjust orders to help you we are happy to try. Please email us as soon as possible for modifying orders. If the order has already started processing we can not make any modifications.
How do I apply a discount code to my order?
- Discount codes can be applied on the very last page of your checkout process before you confirm your order. Only one discount code may be used per order. Unfortunately we can not manually add a discount code after the order has been placed.
I received an incorrect or defective item. What do I do?
- First, please know that we are all human and do make mistakes from time to time, and thank you for your grace if this happens to you! If we sent you an incorrect or defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make it right as quickly as possible. All claims of damages, defects, and incorrect or missing pieces must be reported within 4 days of receipt, otherwise it will not be honored.
Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
- Yes! The server for our site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an encryption technology that works with your browser – Netscape, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Chrome and AOL – that allows only copperandquinn.com to read the personal information that you submit. You will know that you are in an encrypted area when you see a solid key (Netscape), or a closed lock (Internet Explorer, Chrome & AOL) in the lower left hand corner of your browser window.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We want shopping to be as easy as possible for you and currently accept a wide range of payments for your convenience. These include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal, Amazon Pay, G Pay, and Apple Pay!
Do you charge sales tax?
- We are required by law to collect sales tax on merchandise shipped in the United States. However, our sales tax is included in the price of our earrings so the price you see is the price you pay.
What are the current shipping charges?
- We offer flat rate shipping to the Continental US for $2.75. All orders over $20 that ship in the Continental US automatically ship for FREE!
Do you offer International shipping?
- At this time we offer shipping to the United States and Canada. You can always inquire about a package being shipped elsewhere by sending us an email to email@example.com.
Do you ship to PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses?
- Yes we do! We APPRECIATE all that our fellow military members and families sacrifice for our country.
Can I expedite shipping on my order?
- If you need something in a hurry, we will try our best to accommodate. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for expedited shipping options we may have available for you!
How long will it take to receive my order?
- If your order is received before 10am EST we strive to have it out the same day. However, we do allow ourselves 1-3 business days to process and ship your order. This will depend on the amount of orders we have to process. Please keep in mind unexpected delays may come up. Once you receive a shipment confirmation that your order is on its way, you can expect your package to arrive within 2-10 business days. Please email us if you would like expedited shipping options! Emails may be sent to email@example.com.
What is your return policy?
- All returns must be made within 14 days of the ship date. Upon receipt of your return we will issue a store credit.
Where do I ship my return to?
- PLEASE ensure your order qualifies for a return before shipping back! If in doubt feel free shoot us an email and we will be happy to assist you! Any items sent back that are not in the original packaging or deemed to have been previously worn will be subject to a 10% restocking fee and may not be accepted. Customer will be responsible for all shipping charges incurred to return unaccepted and unauthorized returns back to you. The original shipping costs can not be credited back. Copper & Quinn is not responsible for packages that are damaged, missing, or lost while in transit. You can ship any orders that adhere completely to our Returns & Exchanges Policy to: Copper & Quinn / 3813 Rolling Hills Dr. / Plano, TX 75025
How will I know when you have received my return?
- You will receive an email stating that we have received and processed your return and that your store credit has been applied to your store account. Returns are typically processed within 48 hours of receipt.